Also, sorry for the lack of updates lately. Started working on my year-end film which’ll take up most of my time from here ‘till April-ish, and I’m being a little more selective with the stuff I post here. For doodles and WIP’s, I’ll upload them via Tweeter (@mikejwitz).
Oh jeez. Here’s the books that’ve whispered sweet nothings to me from December to end of February. Recommended ones pictured above.
- Left Hand of Darkness - Ursula K. Le Guin
- The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss
- One Piece Chapters 8-430 - Eiichiro Oda
- 1Q84 - Haruki Murakami
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma - Michael Pollan
- Pluto Vol. 3-8 - Naoki Urusawa (French)
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest - Ken Kesey
- The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch
- Outliers - Malcolm Gladwell
- The Golden Compass - Philip Pullman
- The Subtle Knife - Philip Pullman
- Dandelion Wine - Ray Bradbury
- Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong - Prudence Shen and Faith Erin Hicks
- Rosemary’s Baby - Ira Levin
- The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman
- A Streetcar Named Desire - Tennessee Williams
- Animator’s Survival Kit - Richard Williams
- Waiting for Godot - Samuel Beckett
Right now I’m just finishing up Ray Bradbury’s The Martian Chronicles and Anton Chekhov’s Five Comic One-Act Plays, with Robert Louis Stevenson’s Treasure Island next.